8 Family Friendly Things to Do in St. Pete Beach Florida
Right now, when the kids are back in school, is the perfect time to plan your winter or spring family vacation. Remember that part of your planning consists of creating a fun and enjoyable itinerary that will have everyone in great spirits while making lasting memories.
Visiting St. Pete Beach naturally makes your vacation fun and exciting, merely from the aesthetics and ambiance. The tourism experience at St. Pete Beach is inimitable paradise, equipped with a long list of activities for you and your family.
Take a ten-minute trip to a private beach on the Shell Key Shuttle. This quiet location is perfect for relaxing and for shell-hunting fun!
- Visit Corey Avenue. to visit unique gift shop and art galleries, and to learn about the historical beach theater.
- The Dali museum is located just a few minutes away, and it’s fun and educational for children as well as adults.
- Take the kids to the Great Explorations Museum to experience a world of play, education, and a bit of imagination.
- If you’re one for the stars, you can also visit The Science Center, or the Planetarium at St. Petersburg University.
- Rent one of our jet skis and experience fun and adventure like never before!
- John’s Pass Village resides on the waterfront of Pinellas County. Enjoy unique shops, restaurants, along with dolphin watching and a myriad of other vacation activities.
- Eat at Seaside Grill to experience a unique, outdoor dining experience.
There are always fun festivals and local events going on, so no matter when you visit, you’ll have an amazing time.