2021 Health and Safety Policy
Woody’s Watersports is constantly working on making sure that we are all safe. To that end, we have put a few guidelines in place to ensure our safety and yours while visiting. We ask that you read and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Leasing Agreement/Waiver must be read and completed PRIOR to arrival. This will help reduce the amount of contact between employees and guests. You can fill out the waiver by clicking here
- Anyone born after January 1st, 1988 – and is 14 years of age or older – must have completed the Florida Temporary Boaters Safety Test prior to arrival. You can take the test by clicking here
- Masks are optional at Woody’s as per the State of Florida guidelines.
- While in the facility, and on the dock, we ask that you maintain social distance.
- All operators will be provided with a safety orientation class in small groups with 6 ft of distance from each other and your livery instructor.
Please note that reservations are highly encouraged, as we will be reducing the amount of skis available per hour to ensure a smaller number of people inhouse and on the dock at all times. This will also help reduce the amount of paperwork and time before going out on the water.